Welcome to Antenna & RF/Microwave System Laboratory
Department of Electronic Engineering
in Gyeongsang National University (GNU)
RF/Microwave Antenna, Circuits, and System Design
The Antenna and RF/Microwave System Laboratory (ARS Lab.) is directed by professor Wang-Sang Lee since 2014.
Our research focuses on RF/Microwave antenna, circuit and system design, RF-based energy harvesting, near-field wireless power transfer and communications systems, ID sensing, monitoring, and positioning for RFID/IoT sensors, and EMI/EMC & EMF. If you're interested in RF/Microwave engineering that ARS lab. conducts, please feel free to contact us.
- 2D light show using RF-triggered smart LED sensors & UAVs
- Near-field switched loop antenna array with circular DGS for precise positioning systems
- Rotated stacked Yagi antenna with circular polarization for IoT application
- A Compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- September 21, 2022 [Seminar] 전파위성분야 연구개발현황 및 미래 기획 방향 (변우진 PM)
- March 18, 2022 [Seminar] WPC(Qi) 국제규격 소개 및 인증시험 분석 (김형준 박사)
- November 22, 2021 [SCIE] "Design of Miniaturized Incident Angle-Insensitive 2.45 GHz RF-Based Energy Harvesting System for IoT Applications"
- August 31, 2020 [Celebration] New Member Joined
- August 10, 2020 [Seminar] 원자력시설 및 주요 안전기기에 관한 EMI/EMC 기준 및전자파잡음 영향평가 (주재율 박사)
- 0.5kWatt 2.45GHz GaN-Based Microwave Heating System Design With Active Phase Control Seong-Hyeop Ahn, Chang-Hyun Jeong, and Wang-Sang Lee, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 1.311, 2023
- Three-dimensional wireless power transfer system using multiple orthogonal resonators for spatial freedom Se-Young Kim, Na-Rae Kwon, Seong-Hyeop Ahn, and Wang-Sang Lee, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 4.824, 2023