Department of Electronic Engineering
in Gyeongsang National University (GNU)
The Antenna and RF/Microwave System Laboratory (ARS Lab.) is directed by professor Wang-Sang Lee since 2014.
Our research focuses on RF/Microwave antenna, circuit and system design, RF-based energy harvesting, near-field wireless power transfer and communications systems, ID sensing, monitoring, and positioning for RFID/IoT sensors, and EMI/EMC & EMF. If you're interested in RF/Microwave engineering that ARS lab. conducts, please feel free to contact us.
- 2D light show using RF-triggered smart LED sensors & UAVs
- Near-field switched loop antenna array with circular DGS for precise positioning systems
- Rotated stacked Yagi antenna with circular polarization for IoT application
- A Compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- August 31, 2020 [Celebration] New Member Joined
- August 10, 2020 [Seminar] 원자력시설 및 주요 안전기기에 관한 EMI/EMC 기준 및전자파잡음 영향평가 (주재율 박사)
- June 17, 2020 [Celebration] IEEE APS/URSI 2020 Honorable Mention Winner Ye-Yeong Jeong
- March 06, 2020 [Celebration] New Member Joined
- February 25, 2020 [Celebration] Two Members of ARS Lab. graduated
- Near-field UHF quadruple loop antenna with uniform field distribution for item-level tagging Se-Young Kim, Seong-Hyeop Ahn, and Wang-Sang Lee, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters(AWPL), Vol.20, No.4, pp. 523-527, 3.726, 2021
- Design of Optimal Rectifier Circuit for Dual-Polarized RF Energy Harvesting System Jeong-Su Park, Wang-Sang Lee, The Transaction of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 70, No.2, pp. 360~364, 2021, 2021