Department of Electronic Engineering
in Gyeongsang National University (GNU)
The Antenna and RF/Microwave System Laboratory (ARS Lab.) is directed by professor Wang-Sang Lee since 2014.
Our research focuses on RF/Microwave antenna, circuit and system design, RF-based energy harvesting, near-field wireless power transfer and communications systems, ID sensing, monitoring, and positioning for RFID/IoT sensors, and EMI/EMC & EMF. If you're interested in RF/Microwave engineering that ARS lab. conducts, please feel free to contact us.
- Near-field switched loop antenna array with circular DGS for precise positioning systems
- Rotated stacked Yagi antenna with circular polarization for IoT application
- A Compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- Electric-field-coupled contactless ID sensor for cm-levelhigh-precision positioning item-level tagging systems
- August 31, 2020 [Celebration] New Member Joined
- August 10, 2020 [Seminar] 원자력시설 및 주요 안전기기에 관한 EMI/EMC 기준 및전자파잡음 영향평가 (주재율 박사)
- June 17, 2020 [Celebration] IEEE APS/URSI 2020 Honorable Mention Winner Ye-Yeong Jeong
- March 06, 2020 [Celebration] New Member Joined
- February 25, 2020 [Celebration] Two Members of ARS Lab. graduated
- Kilowatt-Level Power-Controlled Microwave Dryer with Multiple Slotted Waveguides for Improving Heating Uniformity Seong-Hyeop Ahn, Chang-Hyun Jeong, Dong-Min Lim, and Wang-Sang Lee, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 68, No. 7, 3.413, 2020
- Lightweight Printed Dipole Antenna Array with 3×2 Beamforming Network for Wide UAV Communication Coverage Dong-Gune Seo, Jeong-Soo Park, Gun-Ki Lee, and Wang-sang Lee, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology (JEET), Vol. 15, pp. 1769–1773, 0.736, 2020