Department of Electronic Engineering
in Gyeongsang National University (GNU)
The Antenna and RF/Microwave System Laboratory (ARS Lab.) is directed by professor Wang-Sang Lee since 2014.
Our research focuses on RF/Microwave antenna, circuit and system design, RF-based energy harvesting, near-field wireless power transfer and communications systems, ID sensing, monitoring, and positioning for RFID/IoT sensors, and EMI/EMC & EMF. If you're interested in RF/Microwave engineering that ARS lab. conducts, please feel free to contact us.
- Near-field switched loop antenna array with circular DGS for precise positioning systems
- Rotated stacked Yagi antenna with circular polarization for IoT application
- A Compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- Electric-field-coupled contactless ID sensor for cm-levelhigh-precision positioning item-level tagging systems
- Uniform Microwave Heating System Design and Evaluation With an Orthogonally Slot-Loaded Array Waveguide Seong-Hyeop Ahn and Wang-Sang Lee, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 0.933, 2020
- Lightweight Printed Dipole Antenna Array with 3×2 Beamforming Network for Wide UAV Communication Coverage Dong-Gune Seo, Jeong-Soo Park, Gun-Ki Lee, and Wang-sang Lee, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology (JEET), 0.715, 2020