Department of Electronic Engineering
in Gyeongsang National University (GNU)
The Antenna and RF/Microwave System Laboratory (ARS Lab.) is directed by professor Wang-Sang Lee since 2014.
Our research focuses on RF/Microwave antenna, circuit and system design, RF-based energy harvesting, near-field wireless power transfer and communications systems, ID sensing, monitoring, and positioning for RFID/IoT sensors, and EMI/EMC & EMF. If you're interested in RF/Microwave engineering that ARS lab. conducts, please feel free to contact us.
- Near-field switched loop antenna array with circular DGS for precise positioning systems
- Rotated stacked Yagi antenna with circular polarization for IoT application
- A Compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- Electric-field-coupled contactless ID sensor for cm-levelhigh-precision positioning item-level tagging systems
- Kilowatt-Level Power-Controlled Microwave Dryer with Multiple Slotted Waveguides for Improving Heating Uniformity Seong-Hyeop Ahn, Chang-Hyun Jeong, Dong-Min Lim, and Wang-Sang Lee, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 3.756, 2020
- A Wideband, Quasi-Isotropic, Kilometer-Range FM Energy Harvester for Perpetual IoT Eui Min Jung, Yepu Cui, Tong-Hong Lin, Xuanke He, Aline Eid, Jimmy G.D. Hester, Gregory D. Abowd, Thad E. Starner, Wang-Sang Lee, and Manos M. Tentzeris, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 30, No.2, pp. 201-204, 2.374, 2020